How to use this course - START HERE!
How to Use This Course
Welcome to the Heart of the Yoga Sutras online home-study course. This online platform allows for easy and accessible learning from anywhere in the world, at your own pace.
1. Follow the lessons in order. Complete each lesson before moving onto the next
2. Once you have registered, you will be able to access a new class each week (you will receive a quick little email reminder of the new lecture available every 7 days for the duration of the course)
3. No rush! Do the course at your own pace
4. The lectures and notes have now been made downloadable – so you can keep them forever
5. At the end of some classes, there is a fun quiz to test your knowledge
6. We have offered some recommended journaling (self-reflective) exercises – these are optional, but helpful in contemplating and applying the course material into your life. Also, there may be optionally recommended YouTube videos in certain sections, or meditations to implement into your daily sadhana (spiritual practice) - to take the course from paper to a living, practical system, you are encouraged to bring these into your life (as they are the building blocks for advancing practice).
Most importantly, have fun! When we enjoy ourselves, learning is easy. I have done the best I can to make the lessons interesting, and in an engaging, conversational style, while still maintaining the integrity of the material.
Confused or unsure of something? You have direct access to us: [email protected]